EQ EARPLUG earplugs
Innovatively designed, ergonomic earplugs made from smooth, medical grade silicone. Breathable membrane by Sympatex®, designed to preserve the user’s hearing and balance while guaranteeing complete impermeability. The EQ Earplugs were designed by engineers and doctors (Technological Innovation Prize 2010 at EUROSIMA).
The EQ earplug consists of a membrane holder and a Sympatex ® membrane . The membrane holder is made of hypoallergenic, hydrophobic medical silicone, resistant to chlorine, sea water and temperatures between -10 ° C and 60 ° C. Consisting of a fin and a cup, it is placed behind the first curvature of the ear canal to guarantee the tightness of the ear while preserving comfort and its lasting hold in the ear.
The Sympatex® waterproof-breathable membrane allows air to circulate between the eardrum and the plug, which has the benefit of preserving hearing and balance, while reducing the risk of infections.
EQ earplugs come with an ergonomic applicator to make it easier to insert the plug into the ear and come in a transport tube that can be attached to a keychain.
- Watertightness and comfort
- Prevention of ENT problems (ear infections, exostosis ...)
Composition: medical grade silicone
Diameter: 8 mm | Length: 3 cm
Earplugs made in Spain
Lifetime fault guarantee
One-time earplug-loss guarantee
100% impermeable and 100% wind proof
- Place the earplug in the applicator.
- Maintain the applicator between the thumb and the index finger.
- To help insert the earplug, we recommend you pull your ear back. Firmly squeeze the applicator between your fingers and gently push inwards until you feel your ear canal become blocked. Do not force.
- Remove the applicator and put it in its case.
When using for diving: no more than 3 metres deep, to avoid disrupting decompression.
To benefit from the guarantee, register within 15 days after your purchase, on presentation of your invoice on the EQ-love site: https://www.eq-love.com/fr/page/3-garantie-earplugs